We do two liquors here, Tequila and Rum. There’s a lone bottle of Johnny Walker black, but it’s just for company. I don’t do that stuff.
Tequila’s that are currently open…
- Cabo Wabo Anejo – 2009 generation bottle
- Chinaco Blanco – current distribution bottle.
- Fortaleza Blanco, Lote 8 – holy shhhhhiiiiitttttt, that’s good.
- Fortaleza Reposado, Lote 6 – better than your average tequila.
- Fortaleza Anejo, Lote 8 – Simply amazing.
Tequila’s unopened, eagerly waiting their turn…
- 1921 Blanco, NOM 1079
- 1921 Reserva Especial, NOM 1079
- Cabo Uno, damn that’s pretty.
- Casa Noble Reposado
- Fortaleza Blanco, Lot 8
- Fortaleza Reposado, Lot 5
- Los Abuelos Blanco, Lot 1 (don’t hold your)
- Los Abuelos Reposado, Lot 1 (breath waiting)
- Los Abuelos Anejo, Lot 1 (for these to be opened)
- Jose Cuervo Tradicional
- Jose Cuervo Reserva de la Familia Platino
- Peligroso Reposado, batch 1 baby.
Rums on hand, all opened and ready to sip or mix…
- Appleton 12 year – Jamaican powerhouse.
- Coruba – strong Jamaican rum.
- Pyrat XO – pineapple, orange peel overwhelms.
- Ron Zacapa 23 year – man that’s complex.
Empties, or soldiers who have given their all to the buzz.
- Cabo Wabo Reposado, old blue – the start of the all.
- El Mayor Blanco, current bottling, was ok.
- El Mayor Reposado, this got great reviews, but it really didn’t make me want more.
- Patron Silver, we all gotta try it.
- Captain Morgan Private Stock – Empty, pure vanilla
- Ron Bacardi 8 anos – Empty, a good everyday drink.